5 Women, 1 Man and 2 Dogs Make for A Crazy and Exciting Life

Monday, January 5, 2009

Sweet Sixteen

Just a quick note to express my overwhelming sadness and joy (all at the same time) that my Emmy is 16 today! Sadness because I feel the time chiming away from me and all that I want to share with my daughter in the next short two years when she leaves for college. Joy because I could not be prouder of the woman she is becoming and the pride she takes in being who God made her- Emmy! She is the most true person that I have ever known. I just hope that when she graduates in two years, her Dad and I have given her all the tools necessary to be successful and lead a happy life. Most of all, I hope that the world realizes the incredible person she is and all that she has to offer this life! (Yes, I am crying and typing!)

Good night-
Emmy's Mother

No comments: