After about 2000 miles in a vehicle and countless hours in public places, Maddie did not disappoint in entertaining us with her comments and attitudes. I have already expressed her humor when telling Pluto to "sit doggy, sit."
I just thought of another time that was pretty funny. We had seen Cinderella on Day 2 of our Disneyland visit. On Day 3, while eating at Ariel's Grotto, we met Cinderella again. Cinderella approached our table and was going to sign in Peyton and Maddie's autograph books. She asked Peyton's name and signed Peyton's book. She then asked Maddie's name and Maddie said, "Oh, you know my name, we just met yesterday." In Maddie's world, Cinderella and all people who meet her should remember who she is even though they encounter thousands of other people.
Just thought I would share because it gave her family a good laugh!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment