5 Women, 1 Man and 2 Dogs Make for A Crazy and Exciting Life

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Disneyland- Day 2

Daddy with his "fantasy" Princess- Jasmine
Sleeping Beauty's castle at dusk- so beautiful!

Tinkerbell with Peyton and Maddie

Emmy (the almost 16 year old) taking the lead

Erin in her car and directly behind her is Daddy and Peyton

Maddie driving (Mom is her passenger). She thinks she is going on 16!
Dad and Maddie on the Astro Jets ride- I must make a note here to commend Daddy for riding rides that go fast in a circular motion which he hates!

Peyton and Emmy riding the Astro Jets

Shadrick clan climbing Tarzan's Tree House

Daddy with the Pirates Goofy ears and Peyton with her Minnie ears riding the Jungle Cruise.

The girls with Mary Poppins

Ladies in the house- Erin, Maddie, Lisa, Minnie and Peyton

Emmy and Erin with Stitch and Pluto- I wish I had video of this because they were cracking us all up!

Maddie and Peyton with Stitch and Pluto- there were hilarious with the girls!

Day 2 started with a Lilo and Stitch Aloha Breakfast. Here is the family with Daisy Duck.

No comments: