
We went to a funny restaurant called Dick's Last Resort. At Dick's, the staff insults you and makes fun of you. They make these paper hats and write funny comments on them about you. Emmy's said, "I save snacks in my grill." Erin's said, "I still stuff my training bra." Peyton's said, "I eat my boogers because they taste like candy." And Maddie's said, "I fart in the bathtub to make bubbles."

Night view of Vegas from our window

The toy store has three levels. The girls were in heaven!

Girls with Rocky Balboa at Planet Hollywood

Girls at the moving statues in Caesar's Palace and Forum Shops. We ate at Planet Hollywood and walked through all the shops, including
FAO Schwartz.

Girls at the Excalibur where we stayed for part of our Vegas vacation. We also attended the Tournament of Kings dinner and show.

Girls at the M&M Factory. They all loved the M&M Factory. We spent about 2.5 hours touring the 4 levels.
No comments:
Post a Comment