5 Women, 1 Man and 2 Dogs Make for A Crazy and Exciting Life

Monday, November 3, 2008

Why Doesn't Wyoming Have Food Like This?















After traveling to Seattle and seeing the Farmer's Market at Pike's Place, I want to live where I can get fresh fruits and vegetables, fresh seafood and a gorgeous bouquet of flowers. Oh, did I mention a strong cup of coffee at the first Starbucks? Please enjoy the photos... and feel to revisit in the heart of our forthcoming dreary winter months.





4 comments:

grmasusie said...

Lisa, I am Chris's mom and I really enjoyed the pictures of the markets in Seattle....way different than Saratoga!! Thanks for posting.

grmasusie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
grmasusie said...

Sorry, I clicked twice and the comment posted twice...I didn't want you to think some wierdo was commenting and deleting :)...so that was me deleting!

Shelly said...

I LOVE Pike's Place. I recognized that Starbucks as soon as I saw the picture. Of course you went to the fish market where they throw the fish all over the place.

We have a similar area here in Pittsburgh (although not near as hip) in the Strip District. If you EVER come visit, I'd love to take you there.