5 Women, 1 Man and 2 Dogs Make for A Crazy and Exciting Life

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Our Super Citizen and Perfect Attendance!

Peyton received the Super Citizen Award for her first quarter at school. Each class teacher nominates two students who have had the best behavior, good grades, and are all-around a great student! We are so proud of her! I asked Peyton if she was excited to receive the award and she said, "I had all my fingers and toes crossed so that I would get the award." She is so wonderful!!!

Maddie received a perfect attendance award for the first nine weeks of school! She loves school so much that she may never miss a day. Truly, I think Maddie believes that the class could not function without her there.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Based on the conversation we had about the little girls' personality and behavior differences at school, this blog post cracks me up!