5 Women, 1 Man and 2 Dogs Make for A Crazy and Exciting Life

Sunday, September 21, 2008

New Job; New Abilities

I have just learned how to make my own web site, so I thought I would share it with all my family and friends. I am pretty proud of this accomplishment. Please check it out. Also, if you have any small children- there are some great educational resources online. Enjoy!
http://www.sw2.k12.wy.us/teachers/Washington/shadril/index.htm

6 comments:

Mom said...

cool. We should have done something like that here.

Chris said...

awesome! I'm going to sit down and do some of that kindergarten stuff with Elsa. She'll love it!

Mom said...

I see someone is living in your house. Did you get it sold?

Lisa said...

Dear Midnight Crafter- We did not sell the house. We have a family renting it. We are still keeping it on the market though. We have had several offers, but nothing to write home about. Keep your fingers!

Lisa said...

crossed!

Mom said...

that was funny.......