When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."
Erma Bombeck
5 Women, 1 Man and 2 Dogs Make for A Crazy and Exciting Life
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
San Francisco 2007
I wanted to share a few photos from my recent trip to San Francisco. I had the most wonderful trip with my Mom and sister, Tessa. We ate delicious meals, drank amazing wines, and toured our butts off! I want to go back sooner rather than later!
Hey you guys, We are so happy that you have started a blog! Chris, Fish and I enjoyed looking at your posts and look forward to more! :) Our blog site is http://mtn-mama.blogspot.com We would love to see you guys this summer...if you come this way. :)
"If I had my life to live over again I would have waxed less and listened more. I would have cried and laughed less while watching television . . . and more while watching real life. But mostly, given another shot at life, I would seize every minute of it . . . look at it and really see it . . . try it on . . . live it . . . exhaust it . . . and never give that minute back until there was nothing left of it."
2 comments:
So jealous of the all-girls trip! Looks like a great time!
Hey you guys,
We are so happy that you have started a blog! Chris, Fish and I enjoyed looking at your posts and look forward to more! :)
Our blog site is http://mtn-mama.blogspot.com We would love to see you guys this summer...if you come this way. :)
Post a Comment