So, Maddie brings home her first love letter. A classmate names Austin wrote made her a card and wrote, "Dear Maddie, I luv you so much." She brings the note to me. I explain that even though Austin is sweet for making her a card, she is only friends with him. I explain that she cannot have boyfriends, but she can have friends who happen to be boys. So, Maddie goes to school yesterday and announces to Austin that she cannot be his girlfriend. Austin replies with, "But I checked with my mom and she is okay with it." Maddie's response, "My mom is not!"
3 comments:
Hey Lisa,
I love all of your new posts! It sounds like you never have a dull moment. The boys enjoyed watching the Christmas program. Hope you guys have a great time in Vegas. :)
Hey Lisa,
I love all of your new posts! It sounds like you never have a dull moment. The boys enjoyed watching the Christmas program. Hope you guys have a great time in Vegas. :)
Uh-oh! Boyfriend/girlfriend dilemmas already! You are in for a ride with Maddie! She is too funny!
Post a Comment